Join Indivisible Eastside and Postcards4WA at in-person postcard-writing events!
When: Every other Sunday–July 18, August 1, 15, 29, etc., 10 am to 12 pm
Where: Kenmore Town Square, 6728 NE 181st St, Kenmore, WA 98028 (just off Highway 522)
What: Write postcards to voters in support of progressive candidates
- For maximum safety, we will meet and write at the Square’s open-air tables
- Refreshments are available at Diva Espresso at Kenmore Town Square
- There is ample, free two-hour parking in the lot between Kenmore Town Square and Kenmore Camera; this location is served by buses 309, 331, 372, and 522; the Burke-Gilman Trail runs about a block away
- Arrive any time between 10:00 am and 12:00 pm
- You can choose to stay and write with us or simply pick up a postcard packet to be completed at home (or do both)
- Donations appreciated to cover the costs of postage (currently $0.36 per postcard) and supplies; you may also provide your own stamps/supplies
- Postcard campaigns will vary according to availability; options will include campaigns supported by Postcards to Swing States and Postcards4WA
- This is a family-friendly location—younger kids may like to play in the Town Square splash park in hot weather; older kids may like to join us in drawing or writing postcards
We look forward to seeing you! Email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.