KeyArena at Seattle Center (305 Harrison St, Seattle, Washington 98109)
FOR PEOPLE IN THE REGION WHO STRUGGLE TO ACCESS OR AFFORD HEALTHCARE. Seattle/King County Clinic brings together healthcare organizations, civic agencies, non-profits, private businesses and volunteers to produce a giant free health clinic in KeyArena at Seattle Center. The four-day volunteer-driven clinic provides a full range of free dental, vision and medical care. PLEASE SHARE THIS EVENT WITH PEOPLE IN NEED.
All are welcome! Patients DO NOT need ID or proof of immigration status
• Admission tickets distributed at 5:00 AM in Fisher Pavilion at Seattle Center (Corner of 2nd Ave N & Thomas St)
• No advance registration: FIRST-COME, FIRST-SERVED
• Highest demand for tickets on Saturday & Sunday
• We anticipate seeing about 1,000 patients per day
• Interpreters available
• FREE parking in two locations:
– Mercer St. Garage, 650 3rd Ave N
– 1st Ave Garage, 220 1st Ave N
All Services are FREE and include:
DENTAL: Fillings, extractions, x-rays, deep cleanings
VISION: Vision screening, complete eye exams, reading glasses and prescription eyeglasses.
Bring a current eyeglass prescription (no older than one year) to skip the exam and just get eyeglasses.
MEDICAL: Physical exams, PAP smears, x-rays, EKGs, mammograms, ultrasounds, foot care, wound care, select lab tests, behavioral health, immunizations, acupuncture, naturopathic and chiropractic care, physical therapy consultation, nutrition and pharmacy counseling
RESOURCES: Social work, help with health insurance, and more
More detailed information for patients available here, in multiple languages:
Volunteer information can be found at http://seattlecenter.org/