Take Action Network
Sign up for Take Action Network for the 2023 Legislative Session
Please Join Indivisible Eastside in Lobbying our State Legislators. 30 second “Sign-in” actions to show your support for a bill. 2 minute Pre-filled emails that you customize to contact your legislator. 30 Washington Indivisible Legislative Action (WILA) Bill trackers are working hard to choose strategic times to issue Calls to Action, and constituents are the power. Indivisible Eastside is tracking bills to ensure that good bills move forward and bad bills get no oxygen. You can help the 30 Bill trackers from 13 Indivisible groups in this work by signing up for Take Action Network (TAN). Four features will make taking action a pleasure for you.
- You’ll only be asked to email your reps or senator when they are in the position to vote on a particular bill.
- One click, a pre-filled email will be created for you that you can quickly customize and send.
- You’ll see how many others around the state are taking each action and when you click “I took this action” you’ll encourage others on to act by adding to that count.
- You can share these actions with others simply by copying the address from the browser address bar.
Because of this very targeted approach, most of these actions will NOT appear in the Weekly Actions newsletter and will ONLY be available to those who have taken the step to sign up for TAN.
That’s it! See how easy it is to take action by reviewing the WA Indivisible Legislative Actions, and the actions from Indivisible Eastside, do them if you haven’t already, and click “I took this action”. Share TAN with others – send them this page link! Take Action Network
There are 2 ways to get Actions via email. The Daily Dashboard is an email with a list of suggested actions. Action Search Alerts will email you results a few times per week, whenever something matching a saved search you’ve created.
You can also have TAN send you the results of a search. You can create your own, or for Legislative actions, you can click a button below to create a legislative action search.
- Make sure you’re signed into TAN (https://takeaction.network )
- Click one of the following as appropriate:
- This creates and runs a search in TAN and shows current results (if any) of any State Legislative actions for YOUR LD. Do all the actions that show up (if any) that you haven’t done yet! Make sure to click “I took this action”
- A few times a week you’ll receive an email from email@example.com titled “TAN Search Alerts”. Click each action and do it. It will take about 2 minutes per action.
- Don’t forget to click “I took this action” to let our bill trackers know!
- You can create as many different types of searches as you want from the Actions & Events page. Just make sure to give it a name before you click “search and save” to have it saved to your Dashboard. Search results from all your searches will show up in ONE email.
- To turn off emails for any search, go to your dashboard and click the bell icon next to the search named.
- To turn ON or OFF your Suggested Actions email (Daily Dashboard) go to My Info/Email Prefs and check or un-check the “send me my personal daily dashboard”
- To turn ON or OFF your Search Alerts (results of saved searches with the bell icon turned on) go to My Info/Email Prefs and check or un-check the “Send me emails for searches that I have set notifications on.”
If you signed up for TAN prior to December 2020, please update some settings so you’ll receive State Legislative actions in your suggested actions list:
- Go to https://takeaction.network and sign in if you’re not already.
- On your Favorite’s page set the following:
- Under My Favorite Organizations, add Washington Indivisible Legislative Action (WILA) (you can just type wila into the box and choose it from the results)
- Under My Favorite Kinds of Actions, add
- Lobby your state Legislator
- Sign-in to a Legislative Hearing
- Comment on a bill
- Lobby the Governor
- Now look at your Dashboard to see all your suggested actions