- Sign up with Take Action Network (TAN) – Indivisible Eastside posts all our actions to TAN which has a superior activist-centric experience to traditional emails or social media.
- Sign up for our Action Emails and participate in our actions and events. You can subscribe on any page of this site. Just look for the form below the social media icons.
- Follow our Facebook page for news and action alerts.
- Join our Facebook Group to engage with other members.
- Attend our next Group Meeting. Indivisible Eastside meets monthly. These and other events are listed on the right side of pages on this site.
- Participate in our organizing activities to help us achieve our goals.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Indivisible Eastside’s Mission, and who is involved? Visit the Home page for those details.
Does Indivisible Eastside endorse candidates? No – we do not currently have an endorsement committee to perform the important vetting of candidates. Candidates may, however, request to speak at an upcoming monthly meeting by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- First come, first served and generally no more than two per meeting.
- 3-5 minutes (depends on other programming) + 5 minutes for questions.
What are we working on right now? We’re growing quickly and have many infrastructure needs. Please email us at email@example.com if you can help.
Who do I talk to about… ? Ask any question at firstname.lastname@example.org. We’re just an email away!!
We’re in this together!
— The Indivisible Eastside – WA Steering