Indivisible Eastside Resources
- Sign up for Take Action Network
- Postcarding Resources
- Letterwriting Resources
- Text and Phone Banking Resources
- Good News
There are also many different types of resources available on the internet to help us in influencing our Members of Congress and resisting Donald Trump. Here are some useful tools.
- Brush up on your civics for a deeper understanding of the Three Branches of Government.
- Review a Congressional member’s voting history at Vote Smart.
- Research a Congressional member’s biggest campaign contributors at Open Secrets.
- 📆 Washington State Legislative Calendar
- 🔧 Washington State District Finder
- 📆 US Senate Calendar, US House Of Representatives Calendar
- 🔧 Take Action Network to organize and track your Activism.
- 📆 The Stranger’s Resistance Calendar
- Consult the Resistance Manual for an extensive open source “Wikipedia-like” information and action guide. It covers a wide range of issues.
- Use GovTrack to help track legislation being debated in the United States Congress.
- Check out this memo addressing how to prepare for a Town Hall meeting with your MoC (a version tailored for our group is being created).
- Looking for more actions to call about? Check out 5 calls.org and The 65.
State Leg Contact and Committee info for our 5 districts. Find Your District
|1||Sen. Derek Stanford||(360) 786-7600||contact||Higher Education & Workforce Development (Chair)
• Environment, Energy & Technology (Vice Chair)
• Ways & Means
|1||Rep. Davina Duerr||(360) 786-7928||contact||Commerce & Gaming – (Chair)
• Consumer Protection & Business
|1||Rep. Shelley Kloba||(360) 786-7900||contact||Innovation, Technology & Economic Development – (Vice Chair)
• Commerce & Gaming
|5||Sen. Mark Mullet||(360) 786-7608||contact||Majority Whip
• Financial Institutions, Economic Development & Trade (Chair)
• Ways & Means (Capital Budget Cabinet)
• Early Learning & K-12 Education
|5||Rep. Bill Ramos||(360) 786-7852||contact||College & Workforce Development
• Rural Development, Agriculture, & Natural Resources
|5||Rep. Lisa Callan||(360) 786-7876||contact||Human Services & Early Learning (Vice Chair)
• Capital Budget
|41||Sen. Lisa Wellman||(360) 786-7641||contact||Early Learning & K-12 Education (Chair)
• Environment, Energy & Technology
• Higher Education & Workforce Development
• Labor & Commerce
|41||Rep. Tana Senn||(360) 786-7894||contact||Appropriations
• Human Services & Early Learning (chair)
• Local Government
|41||Rep. My-Linh Thai||(360) 786-7926||contact||Civil Rights & Judiciary
• Health Care & Wellness
|45||Sen. Manka Dhingra||(360) 786-7672||contact||Behavioral Health Subcommittee to Health & Long Term Care (Chair)
• Law & Justice (Vice Chair)
• Health & Long Term Care
|45||Rep. Roger Goodman||(360) 786-7878||contact||Public Safety – (Chair)
• Civil Rights & Judiciary
• Human Services & Early Learning
|45||Rep. Larry Springer||(360) 786-7822||contact||Appropriations
• Rural Development, Agriculture & Natural Resources
|48||Sen. Patty Kuderer||(360) 786-7694||contact||Housing Stability & Affordability (Chair)
• State Government, Tribal Relations & Elections (Vice Chair)
• Law & Justice
|48||Rep. Vandana Slatter||(360) 786-7936||contact||College & Workforce Development
• Innovation, Technology & Economic Development
• Transportation (2nd Vice Chair)
|48||Rep. Amy Walen||(360) 786-7848||contact||Civil Rights & Judiciary
• Consumer Protection & Business
Other Local Groups
Indivisible maintains a map of Indivisible Groups around the country. Enter your zip code to search
Good News Links
To keep our motivation, review just how much has been accomplished.