January 2019 Resources
62 people responded to our 2019 survey giving us valuable insights into who we are and where we’re taking our activism.
- Visit the 2019 Resources page for detailed ways to get involved.
- Visit Survey Results page to see some of the results.
State Leg Contact and Committee info for our 5 districts. Find Your District
|1||Sen. Palumbo, Guy||(360) 786-7600||contact||Higher Education & Workforce Development (Chair)
• Environment, Energy & Technology (Vice Chair)
• Ways & Means
|1||Rep. Stanford, Derek||(360) 786-7928||contact||Commerce & Gaming – (Chair)
• Consumer Protection & Business
|1||Rep. Kloba, Shelley||(360) 786-7900||contact||Innovation, Technology & Economic Development – (Vice Chair)
• Commerce & Gaming
|5||Sen. Mark Mullet||(360) 786-7608||contact||Majority Whip
• Financial Institutions, Economic Development & Trade (Chair)
• Ways & Means (Capital Budget Cabinet)
• Early Learning & K-12 Education
|5||Rep. Bill Ramos||(360) 786-7852||contact||College & Workforce Development
• Rural Development, Agriculture, & Natural Resources
|5||Rep. Lisa Callan||(360) 786-7876||contact||Human Services & Early Learning (Vice Chair)
• Capital Budget
|41||Sen. Wellman, Lisa||(360) 786-7641||contact||Early Learning & K-12 Education (Chair)
• Environment, Energy & Technology
• Higher Education & Workforce Development
• Labor & Commerce
|41||Rep. Senn, Tana||(360) 786-7894||contact||Appropriations
• Human Services & Early Learning (chair)
• Local Government
|41||Rep. My-Linh Thai||(360) 786-7926||contact||Civil Rights & Judiciary
• Health Care & Wellness
|45||Sen. Dhingra, Manka||(360) 786-7672||contact||Behavioral Health Subcommittee to Health & Long Term Care (Chair)
• Law & Justice (Vice Chair)
• Health & Long Term Care
|45||Rep. Goodman, Roger||(360) 786-7878||contact||Public Safety – (Chair)
• Civil Rights & Judiciary
• Human Services & Early Learning
|45||Rep. Springer, Larry||(360) 786-7822||contact||Appropriations
• Rural Development, Agriculture & Natural Resources
|48||Sen. Kuderer, Patty||(360) 786-7694||contact||Housing Stability & Affordability (Chair)
• State Government, Tribal Relations & Elections (Vice Chair)
• Law & Justice
|48||Rep. Slatter, Vandana||(360) 786-7936||contact||College & Workforce Development
• Innovation, Technology & Economic Development
• Transportation (2nd Vice Chair)
|48||Rep. Amy Walen||(360) 786-7848||contact||Civil Rights & Judiciary
• Consumer Protection & Business
There are many different types of resources available on the internet to help us in influencing our Members of Congress and resisting Donald Trump. Here are some useful tools.
- Brush up on your civics for a deeper understanding of the Three Branches of Government.
- Contacting your Member of Congress has never been easier with Contacting Congress!
- Review a Congressional member’s voting history at Vote Smart.
- Research a Congressional member’s biggest campaign contributors at Open Secrets.
- 📄 Indivisible On Offense Guide
- 📄 Indivisible States Guide and Indivisible States Slidedeck
- 📆 Washington State Legislative Calendar
- 🔧 Washington State District Finder
- 📆 US Senate Calendar, US House Of Representatives Calendar
- 🔧 Take Action Network to organize and track your Activism.
- 📆 The Stranger’s Resistance Calendar
- 📄 Friends of Washington Monthly Newsletter
- Consult the Resistance Manual for an extensive open source “Wikipedia-like” information and action guide. It covers a wide range of issues.
- Use GovTrack to help track legislation being debated in the United States Congress.
- Check out this memo addressing how to prepare for a Town Hall meeting with your MoC (a version tailored for our group is being created).
- Looking for more actions to call about? Check out 5 calls.org and The 65.
Other Local Groups
Indivisible maintains a map of Indivisible Groups around the country. Enter your zip code to search
Good News Links
To keep our motivation, review just how much has been accomplished.